The spring is here and it's the right time to think about new summer tires for your Hyundai Azera. Designed using high-performance vehicles in mind, summer tires provide enhanced braking, precise handling, and the best control of your vehicle in warm conditions.
They feature specialized tread patterns that are designed to improve traction and handling on the road, shallower tread depths, a high grip level, and fewer grooves. This makes them perfect to use during warm months with minimal rain. Choosing the right summer tire isn't a simple task, but we are here to help you out.
Below you will find a list of the summer tires most popular among CARiD customers. Grab a set and enjoy your summer!
#1 Hankook Ventus V12
- Boasts elaborate design with a 3D effect on the block edge
- Solid center rib block improves handling and braking
- Efficient water drainage ensures better wet performance
#2 Michelin Pilot
- Dynamic Response technology for enhanced handling, steering and longevity
- Multi-compound construction for superior wet and dry performance
- Designed to deliver both incredible traction and improved tread life
- Deep rim protector to guard against light wheel damage
#3 Nitto Invo
- 3D Multiwave Sipes
- Nitto’s silica-reinforced tread compound
- The inner shoulder increases the contact patch for better braking performance and stability
- Twin circumferential grooves effectively channel away water for outstanding wet performance
#4 Pirelli P Zero Nero
- Wide Continuous Ribs
- Optimized Tread Compound
- High Technology Profile Structure